- Submit evidence of graduation from a school of dentistry accredited by the American Dental Association or the Canadian Dental Association
- Be a citizen of the United States or a foreign national with a visa permitting permanent residence
- Have a minimum dental school 3.0 GPA
Applicants to both the 4-yr and 6-yr OMS programs must take the CBSE exam offered twice a year through the applicant’s dental school.
- Applicants to the 4-yr OMS certificate program must earn a score of at least 55 to be considered for an interview.
- Applicants to the 6-yr OMS certificate plus MD program must earn a score of at least 68 to be considered for an interview.