- Be a citizen of the United States or a foreign national with a visa permitting permanent residence.
- Applicants must also submit evidence of graduation from a school of dentistry accredited by the American Dental Association or the Canadian Dental Association.
- A minimum dental school 3.0 GPA .
- Applicants are required to take the Advanced Dental Admission Test (ADAT) by May 31st so scores are available by the program deadline. Scores should be submitted on the PASS application.
- Successful completion of a U.S. regional or equivalent Canadian clinical licensure exam is required prior to or no later than the end of the first year of residency.
- Application to the optional Oral & Craniofacial Sciences MS program requires successful completion of the GRE, but the separate application to the OCS program occurs after acceptance into the Endodontics residency program. (UMKC GRE code is 6872)
FIRST STEP – IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Review this document before proceeding.