- Fourth year male dental student seeking roommate to share 2 bed/2 bath at Santa Fe Condominiums. 8 minute walk to school cutting through Crown Center. $693.50 a month, includes some utilities. 10 month lease starting Aug 1st, 2015. Email Cyrus at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. No preference on roommate, all peoples welcome. | Posted 3/13/15
- Looking for a male room mate, preferably class of 2019, to split an apartment with. I'm not a party person, enjoy exercising, and am pretty neat/tidy/clean. If you're interested, email me at email@example.com and let's get something figured out and find an apartment! | Posted 3/05/15
- Affordable Housing Less than 10 Miles from Campus. ONE BEDROOM/ONE BATH TOWNHOUSE. RIVERSIDE TOWNHOMES COOPERATIVE.Monthly rent between $491-$535 (based on income.) One Time Membership Equity Payment $2,437 currently (Which is refunded to you when you leave –explanation on website listed below.). Kitchen shown is not in 3014-B, but shows updates. More pictures on website. For more information on this unit call Teresa, 816-256-5445. Website: http://riversidetownhousesmo.com. 3014-B NW 47th Terr, Riverside MO 64150 | Photo | Posted 4/22/15
- 750 sq ft condominium (1 bed / 1 bath + office space) less than 10 minutes from the dental school on 43rd St - walking distance to Plaza, Nelson Art Museum and Main St. Starbucks. In-unit Washer/Dryer, new interior paint, granite counter tops, upgraded stainless appliances, hard wood floors and exposed brick. Private storage unit available in basement; includes two outdoor patios and grilling area, exercise and party room. Google Fiber is already installed. Rent: $790/mo. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 314/221-2622 | Photos | Posted 4/21/15
- Looking for down to earth, studious dental students to fill the vacant 2 bedroom flat available in my duplex. It is a newly renovated vintage building. Rent is $680 for the available flat and includes all kitchen appliances, a washer and dryer, hardwood floors, and Google fiber. Utilities are not included. Located at 32nd and Campbell, it’s only a 4 minute bike ride to the dental school. Call or email Ali if interested 314.769.4620 email@example.com | Posted 4/13/15
- Newly updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home at 802 East 42nd St. Dental lab with drill set up in basement (Can do lab work at home).Fully furnished living room with wall mounted 42" TV and kitchen with table and chairs. Original hardwood flooring. Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances,2 bedrooms 12x10 (with ceiling fans),2 large walk in closets,washer and dryer, Half-finished basement with an office and storage,Fenced in backyard with patio furniture. Pets welcome (Pet deposit required) 5 minutes from the dental school, 2 miles from the Plaza and Westport, Rent: $1350/month + Utilities (New windows installed in January-has cut utilities in half. Available July Photos attached, please email Pollard.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. | Posted 4/09/15
DISCLAIMER: This site has been setup to serve as an internal information site for the UMKC School of Dentistry. Postings do not constitute any type of endorsement from the School of Dentistry or UMKC. Additionally, the School of Dentistry does not guarantee the service or quality provided through the postings. All individuals are encouraged to thoroughly investigate all housing provided on this site and others for the Kansas City metropolitan area.