- Looking for a male room mate, preferably class of 2019, to split an apartment with. I'm not a party person, enjoy exercising, and am pretty neat/tidy/clean. If you're interested, email me at email@example.com and let's get something figured out and find an apartment! | Posted 3/05/15
- $1400 / 1br - Wallstreet Tower-Luxury Hi-Rise-24hr.Sec. Gar. Parking. Wallstreet Tower is known as the crown jewel in downtown living. 24 hour security desk, meeting rooms, well equipped work-out room, movie theater, full kitchen for private parties, and of course, the great pool, and hot tub, on the roof, plus the BBQ party area! Located on the 11th floor with a great view, from the floor to ceiling windows, this 1 bedroom 1 bath condo has upgraded granite, walk in closet, upgraded tile, rich hardwoods, fireplace, and google Wi-Fi available. The unit also comes with your own private storage locker, and includes a assigned parking place, in the enclosed garage. Wallstreet is a few minutes’ walk to Cosentino's gourmet full service grocery store, which has even a full selection of wine and liquor. The entertainment district including the Sprint Center is also a few minutes walk from your condo. The incredible Kaufman Center is located about 5 min. away, and the City Market you can walk to!You are not just leasing a condo, but a very fine living experience, with fabulous amenities, that you, and your guests, will thoroughly enjoy! I might be open to a possible lease to own.$35 credit application with signed leasing agreement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. | Posted 5/19/15
- Affordable Housing Less than 10 Miles from Campus. ONE BEDROOM/ONE BATH TOWNHOUSE. RIVERSIDE TOWNHOMES COOPERATIVE.Monthly rent between $491-$535 (based on income.) One Time Membership Equity Payment $2,437 currently (Which is refunded to you when you leave –explanation on website listed below.). Kitchen shown is not in 3014-B, but shows updates. More pictures on website. For more information on this unit call Teresa, 816-256-5445. Website: http://riversidetownhousesmo.com. 3014-B NW 47th Terr, Riverside MO 64150 | Photo | Posted 4/22/15
- 750 sq ft condominium (1 bed / 1 bath + office space) less than 10 minutes from the dental school on 43rd St - walking distance to Plaza, Nelson Art Museum and Main St. Starbucks. In-unit Washer/Dryer, new interior paint, granite counter tops, upgraded stainless appliances, hard wood floors and exposed brick. Private storage unit available in basement; includes two outdoor patios and grilling area, exercise and party room. Google Fiber is already installed. Rent: $790/mo. Email email@example.com or call/text 314/221-2622 | Photos | Posted 4/21/15
- Looking for down to earth, studious dental students to fill the vacant 2 bedroom flat available in my duplex. It is a newly renovated vintage building. Rent is $680 for the available flat and includes all kitchen appliances, a washer and dryer, hardwood floors, and Google fiber. Utilities are not included. Located at 32nd and Campbell, it’s only a 4 minute bike ride to the dental school. Call or email Ali if interested 314.769.4620 firstname.lastname@example.org | Posted 4/13/15
- Newly updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home at 802 East 42nd St. Dental lab with drill set up in basement (Can do lab work at home).Fully furnished living room with wall mounted 42" TV and kitchen with table and chairs. Original hardwood flooring. Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances,2 bedrooms 12x10 (with ceiling fans),2 large walk in closets,washer and dryer, Half-finished basement with an office and storage,Fenced in backyard with patio furniture. Pets welcome (Pet deposit required) 5 minutes from the dental school, 2 miles from the Plaza and Westport, Rent: $1350/month + Utilities (New windows installed in January-has cut utilities in half. Available July Photos attached, please email Pollard.email@example.com for more information. | Posted 4/09/15
- Union Hill Townhouse for Sale, 119 E. 29th Street, KCMO, List price: $200,000, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, Large living space with gas fireplace, Kitchen with refrigerator and dishwasher One car garage with private driveway Washer Dryer included , Situated in Union Hill neighborhood, very safe. Located less than 5 minutes from Hospital Hill and approximately 10 minutes from plaza and main campus. Please contact Amna Hilal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 281-8239 for more information. | Posted 4/28/15
DISCLAIMER: This site has been setup to serve as an internal information site for the UMKC School of Dentistry. Postings do not constitute any type of endorsement from the School of Dentistry or UMKC. Additionally, the School of Dentistry does not guarantee the service or quality provided through the postings. All individuals are encouraged to thoroughly investigate all housing provided on this site and others for the Kansas City metropolitan area.